Banner

Check out this video of Beyoncé on the GOTHAM Magazine shoot. She took some very interesting and beautiful pictures during the shoot. She also supposedly revealed she almost had a breakdown a couple of years ago due to the amount of work. Rumor? Check out the video below!


"IF I WERE A BOY" AT #3!
Bee's latest single, "If I Were A Boy" has nearly reached the top of the Billboard Hot 100 Chart. She made a 65-spot jump; from #68 to #3 on the chart! Atlanta rapper T.I. remains with the #1 as well as the #2 spot on the chart, with "Whatever You Like" & "Live Your Life (ft. Rihanna)". Congrats to our girl. Let's hope Bee can soon reach the top spot..

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Bee is finally back in the Top 5 of the Hot 100! WOOT!!  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Ok now all we need is for it to go #1  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I want dat magazine!  

  4. Chammy said...

    Cool video and I'm sure Bee will make it on the top.

    Poor Bee, I hope she doesn't have any more breakdowns if its true.  


 

The Sasha Fierce Blog © 2008.