Banner

Bee is back! Her third album will be titled "I Am...Sasha Fierce", and is set to release next month on November 18th. The album will be non-collaborative, a double-disc album, one titled I Am, in which you will hear more ballads and heartful songs such as "If I Were A Boy", while the other, Sasha Fierce, will feature more dance and party jams like "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)". She explains the concept as...
“The new record is a double album and has two covers, like a magazine would have two covers. One of the covers is named I Am and the second cover is named Sasha Fierce. That is my alter ego and now she has a last name. I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am. That’s why half the record, I Am is about who I am underneath all the makeup, underneath the lights, and underneath all the exciting star drama. And Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage.”

The tracklisting for the album is show below.

Disc 1
1. "If I Were A Boy"
2. "Halo"
3. "Disappear"
4. "Broken-Hearted Girl"
5. "Ave Maria"
6. "Smash Into You"*
7. "Satellites"
8. "Thats Why You're Beautiful"*

Disc 2
1. "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)"
2. "Radio"
3. "Diva"
4. "Sweet Dreams"
5. "Video Phone"
6. "Hello"*
7. "Ego"*
8. "Scared of Lonely"*

*Only available on the Deluxe edition of the album. (click covers for full resolution)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    I don't like the second cover.  

  2. Chammy said...

    The first cover is the best.  


 

The Sasha Fierce Blog © 2008.